ABOUT THE Forum
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER ‘REFERENCE TO BE THE REFERENCE’
REFERENCE for Consultation and Business Development was established in 2003 and provides services in business development, consultations and trainings. Knowing that Human Resources are the Prime Investment in every corporate, Reference has organized 16HR Conferences with more than 350 attendants per conference in the MENA Region to raise awareness about Human competence, build greater relationships with HR experts and share experiences. Reference felt the need for change in Leadership and has decided to organize her Leadership Forum under the title:
“ISTANBUL LEADERSHIP FORUM 2020”
REFERENCE is a trusted partner that has been running events since 2003. Our senior management team who have years of experience in HR events and have designed and created a hybrid model that is orchestrated to engage exceptionally excellent events and to drive great learning and knowledge sharing content to inspire senior HR Professionals across all industry sectors. We offer our partners a platform to be part of this conference to host round tables, thought leadership sessions and one to one networking opportunities. We produce a three days forum that attracts and engages with Leading leaders and managers to provide a platform to have peer on peer discussions, share best practices and to generate tangible key takeaways. “REFERENCE for Consultation and Business Development . always striving to create a powerful fusion of speakers' experiences with the participants”.
Why the Leadership Forum will be in ISTANBUL?
Famously straddling two continents, Istanbul has long been a center for trade and commerce. Here are just a few of the compelling reasons to choose Istanbul for our conference.
Its art, culture and cuisine might make Istanbul a reliable favorite among tourists, but this city is increasingly becoming recognized for its economic outlook and business-friendly facilities.
In a report from accounting giant KPMG, Istanbul ranked in the top 25 most attractive cities worldwide for prospective businesses, and came in 25th on AT Kearney's Global Cities Index. What's more, Istanbul’s MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) sector placed 23rd in the 2017 International Congress and Convention Association rankings, based on the number of international association meetings hosted in the city and especially it has a good position in the most attractive cities in the field of human resources.
- Our mission is to think about making changes around the performance strategy and team dynamics to achieve the goals and build a network of communication with others.
- Motivating creators by focusing on tools and techniques that facilitate access to reprogramming their professional lives, the mechanism for devising creative questions in a timely manner, understanding self-restrictions and dealing with the use of emotional intelligence and linking them with different personalities.
- Making teams by focusing on understanding individual differences and points of view within the team and increasing confidence levels.
- Our focus for leadership is the dialogue we create between leaders and their organizations and stimulating professional and science-based dialogue.
• The managers and leaders participating in the forum are management professionals from various public and private sectors, all of whom are decision makers.
• Our forum provides and guarantees a platform to participate and communicate with managers, senior professionals, specialists, team leaders and business partners in the job who seek to expand their knowledge and improve their skills in the main functions of human resources as well as those responsible for evaluating management and its effectiveness in the organization. This forum is also suitable for employees who are aiming to develop or upgrade managerial positions.
- Complementing the course of our previous conferences, the Istanbul 2020 Leadership Forum gives you the opportunity to meet and hear influential people in achieving change in leadership (theory and practical training).
- Invest in Reference` professional relationship networks to find the best solutions and implement AI and IoT to outreach the leadership function.
- Discussing the role of leaders in engaging organizational strategies to implement innovation in the workforce.
- Changing leaders ’perception of the new generation’s role in bringing about change in organizations
Module 1: The Importance of Leadership in Fostering Organizational Innovation
Module 2: Organization Ai maturity assessment-implementation plan
Module 3: The How to play e˝ciency Human Matrix of Change
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER ‘REFERENCE TO BE THE REFERENCE‘
REFERENCE for Consultation and Business Development was established in 2003 and provides services in business development, consultations and trainings.
SUNDAY to TUESDAY
20-22 December 2020